A private lesson with one of our instructors is a great way to fast-track your learning and increase your ability level. Private lessons can be offered in Ballroom, Latin-American, Sequence and Salsa. Whether you want to recap and improve on something you learned during your class, a complete beginner or want to improve on what you already know, then this is a great way of doing just that.
Private lessons are usually taken in hour blocks, however we can also offer half hour lessons as well so that it does not become too expensive. Our teachers are also able to tailor your lessons based on your specific needs. Some of the most popular structures are:
- Wedding First Dance
- Let us choreograph a routine to YOUR favourite music and help you to learn it, and we make sure that everything is right for YOU. Click here for more information.
- Cruise Package
- Learn the dances before your cruise holiday! If you are tired of being the one sat on your own watching the others on the floor, then we are here to help. With a mixture of Ballroom, Latin-American and Sequence Dancing taught in your lessons, you won't ever want to sit down!
- Yes, you don't even need a partner to take lessons! We can teach you the skills you need in order for you to participate in any social event, and get you well on the way if you wish to take your dancing further.
- Class Revision
- Missed a class session or want to just improve what you have already learned? A private lesson is a great way to push up your skills and take advantage of one-to-one tuition.
- Fast Track Learning
- You may simply just want to pick up a new skill and learn all the dances for your own Strictly experience!
These are just a few of our ideas, but if you have any ideas of your own and want one of our teachers to assist you, or if you are interested in any of the above, simply contact us using the form below! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us
Lessons are subject to Teacher Availability