1. Come Away With Me by Norah Jones - Slow Waltz
This is a beautiful version of Come Away With Me and is a joy to dance along to. It also has a clear beat that is perfect for beginners and younger dancers.
2. Sweet Like Cola - Cha Cha Cha
Our students always enjoy dancing to this lively fun Cha Cha Cha!
3.Take You To Rio by Ester Dean - Samba
This exotic samba will transport you Brazil as you practice to this track. It also features on the film "Rio".
4. Friend Like Me by Will Smith - Quickstep
Will Smith gives us his own take on the Disney classic. It's energetic character makes this a fantastic Quickstep.
5.Bad Boys by Alexandra Burke - Jive
This is a slightly slower Jive that is great to practice to.
6. You've Got a Friend In Me (From "Toy Story") by Randy Newman - Slow Foxtrot
Another Disney classic that we can't help sing along to.
7. Bad Romance (Radio Edit) by Lady Gaga - Tango
It's not easy to find many pop songs that you can also dance Tango to. However, this hit from Lady Gaga has a very strong and powerful beat, making it suitable for the Tango.
8.Cry Me Out by Pixie Lott - Viennese Waltz
This song is a little old now, but it is a lovely piece of music that flows really well.
9. Diamonds by Rhianna - Rumba
We all want to shine like a diamond. This song by Rhianna will have you shining in your Rumba practice at home.